Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 16, 2012

    一言难尽 @@

    Hi bloggie~~~~
    Im so sorry that I have abandon you for so long until today I feel like start to blog again~ as promised I will post about my overseas trip but ........ I'm too lazy =x

    Well, I'm not sure where should I start from but well.... Life nowadays is pretty good? Or I can say bad? I'm not so sure about it maybe 50% ~ 50%?

    Alright let's start about relationship? This I can say is pretty good everything went perfectly with my piggy but it just that he is pretty busy nowadays OT everyday back at home late everyday~ we hardly have time together nowadays but at least I felt I have more space to breath~ well well~~ he is not the 1 who control me a lot but I dare to admit that I controlled him a lot and I so used to it to see him everyday be with him everyday~ so maybe all his busyness made me to be a wiser young lady? Let us to have more space to breathe more freedom. =)

    Then... On other part I found that nowadays I met a lot of 烂桃花~ Alright! I shouldn't said anything like that but.... This place is the only place where I can speak out all the true and this is the place where I can be myself! I'm sorry baby but ......
    I feel my heart shaky all the time now! Maybe 1 of the reason is my baby recently been bz with his work spend lesser time with me and I hang out a lot with another group of people which makes me really feels that something is wrong with me! ><

    But still......... Baby I ❤ you!

    Then come to work life! This is the biggest problem I'm facing now! =(
    Well I don't knw why out of sudden I lost track, confident, interest and all in my job! I really feel like resigning right now! I keep feel that boss keep picking on me and I start to thinks that my company does not give us any benefit! This is true which our company doesn't provide any good benefit! Well... I really wish to go now but at the same time I dont wan to benefit them to save giving my bonus! Arggfghhhhhh!!!! Somebody please help!!! ><
    Frankly speaking, when u set ur mind that u don't wan to stay here anymore, all u can think is.... Is all the bad but how abt the good memory? =(

    The only I dont bear to go is my lovely colleagues! I don't knw how true they treat me but I like the harmonic that we spend together~ just like a big family! ^^

    Conflict ~ ==|||

    Study life..... I been pretty lazy lately~ don't knw why really lazy no motivation to start do revision please help me!!!' I don't wan to fail my exam! =(

    Arghhh~~ 1st time using iPhone to upload a post~ different feeling but still~~~~ haha! I try my best to n come here and clear the spider web when I'm free! I'm sorry bloggie I need to leave u alone again =( good 🌙 💤💤💤

    No comments: