Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 22, 2008


    sorry ppl...

    im damn lazy to update my blog~~~

    anyhow i oso duno where should i start from!

    cerita abit abt my laz weekend 1st~~~

    saturday actually planning to go club wif my kai gor but i 'fang fei ji' him~~~

    lol~~~

    ting ting~~~my kai gor u knw who~~~

    da driving red civic vry 'fei' guy~~~

    his gf broke off wif him~~~

    i knw he damn sad~~~

    but dar dar say he's tired so decide nt goin lo~~~

    let dar dar rest~~~

    im bad rite?

    lol..

    i dun care!

    change plan not goin clubbing

    den i meet my 'hao ji mui' yunjie n her bf at seri yacob mcd~~~

    v crap...joke...gossip n alot more~~~

    cos vry long time din ask her out d~~~

    v plan to go redang nxt year around april o may~~~

    i suggest it!

    everybody approve!!!!

    hurray~~~~

    matta fair cuming~~~

    tis weekend laz for 3 days at persada johor~~~

    so v wil b goin to survey n booking for it!!!!

    so happy~~~

    n not forgeting survey for my europe trip nxt year might around chinese new year o june ba~~~

    kekekeke~~~

    im so dying to go there!!!!

    dun b envy~~~(perasan)

    cos everybody hav da chance~~~

    planing for tis europe trip long time ago~~~

    bcos i cnt afford to go~~~

    is too expensive~~~

    but after all tis hardship~~~

    finally i can start counting my days to europe~~~

    im goin wif my own money n i might ask other ppl to sponcer me!!!(daddy o mummy?godmum o goddaddy?)

    cnt confirm 1st~~~

    cos i nid to knw my budget 1st n plan my leave n other things yet~~~

    tis issue i'll update nxt few week again~~~

    den da nxt day is sunday~~~

    FAMILY DAY!!!

    but too bad my family r bz wif their own~~~

    my mum not free....

    sis at malacca~~~

    brother went tuition~~~

    den im alone....

    but i joined dar dar family to new open tesco city at plentong~~~

    omg~~~

    damn alot ppl!!!!

    im goin to faint!

    omg~~~

    my fave donut shop is there~~~

    BIG APPLE!!!!

    ting ting n jas recommanded me tis brand donut during laz year petaling jaya trip!!!

    i miss da taste!!!

    nvm~~~ i can get to taste anytime~~~

    cos mum office near tesco city!!!

    after tesco city~~~

    went pelangi to hav dinner~~~

    i hav my fave claypot chicken rice!!!

    so yummy!!!

    i love it!!!

    muakies~~~

    after dinner den go home~~~

    dar dar giv me 1 biji durian~~~

    i love durian~~~

    so nice!!!

    but den....my pimple poke out da nxt day~~~

    is not 1 biji pimple....

    is like 5 o 6 pimple on my face poke up!!!

    omg~~~

    so regret~~~

    did not drink more water after ate durian!!!

    sunday's nxt day is monday!!!!

    gonna hav monday bluezzz~~~

    most monday i wil hav monday bluezzz~~~

    duno y~~~

    morning dar dar fetch me to singapore~~~

    on da way~~~saw dar's fren...

    n oso my ex...

    anyway is da past~~~

    i dun wish to blog abt tis topic~~~

    reach half of da causeway bridge....

    jalan kaki from half causeway bridge to custom~~~

    omg~~~

    packed of alot alot alot of ppl!!!!

    until over da glass door~~~

    nvm i hav access card~~~

    but access card oso almost da same~~~

    most of da lane is like 5 lines to 1 line~~~

    den no choice potong Q...

    used to it~~~

    after work went bck to singapore house~~~

    fridge got durian!!!

    dun dare to eat liao~~~

    later more pimple poke out!

    tis morning came to work~~~

    my table full of ants~~~

    duno y~~~

    den i open my drawer where i keep my tibits n candy~~~

    1 of my tibits terbuka~~~

    den i take out da drawer to clean lo~~~

    boh bian~~~throw away those tibits n candy~~~

    laz time i suspect my office got mouse(tikus)~~~

    who knws da cleaner came n found 1 tikus inside my lady boss office's rubbish bin...

    da cleaner summore show me in front of my eyes~~~

    shout until no where~~~

    jump up my sit~~~

    keep scream!!!!

    SCARE!!!!

    but da tikus is skinny~~~

    lol!!!

    not enough eat!!!!

    kekekeke~~~

    stop ya~~~

    sorry ppl~~~

    long post make u guyz bored!

    No comments: