Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    darn!

    opps....due sum reason....tis week da currency of changing from SGD to RM damn high....
    i almost change all my saving to RM...n deposit bck to my malaysia bank account!!!
    den i was like left feel hundred bucks in my singapore bank account...
    so...now im feeling 50% happy 50% unhappy!!!
    happy = cos gotta change more RM from da same amount of SGD ^_^
    unhappy = cos tomorrow go shopping surely muz have budget list liao! -.-|||
    omg...so stupid me!!! dar dar oso stupid wan la...
    suddenly say wan go singapore shopping...
    he say tommorow go bugis shop 1st...den go suntec city cos harvey norman got promotion for da digital camera i wan...den to expo to watch showcar and SHOWBABE....tomorrow expo oso having sum ladies warehouse promotion...
    i oso wan go see see...hehez....
    i was like -.-|||
    darn shit! everywhere promotion!!!
    but i think i can get all da things i wan la....cos dar dar say he buy da digital cam for me!
    so...he was da one paying!!!
    den i was like relief abit larh...cos i wont have to shop wif tight budget...
    but stil...wat should be buy n shouldnt muz be list out 1st!
    so...everybody wish me happy shopping ya!

    No comments: