Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 12, 2009

    My 21st Birthday Party~

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!!
    i know is kinda late...
    but...nvm la...i got da heart den can d...
    wats my wish???
    SECRET!!!!
    lol....hmmm....
    im damn happy damn satisfy n touched!!!!
    really!!! thanks for cumin ppl...
    really thanks from da bottom of my HEART!!!!!
    I HEART U ALL!!!!
    oppss...b4 i 4got...im sorry if i din do my part...i invite alot of ppl...n they turn up...im so busy got no time to entertain u ppl...
    SO SORRY!!!
    ok....i'll post sum pic wif a little description below da pic...
    hehe....


    it's me...wif surprise given by laihuiying!!! but it BOMB in da middle of da party...
    credit to GRACE!!!!

    primary n 2ndary convent matesss...

    me and my cake...

    brother me n mummy...sis having exam in malacca couldnt make it...

    here is wif daddy...and my sister n brother...

    wif my popo....she is da 1 take care of me when im stil baby... heart her alot...
    look at her...she so happy...im happy too!!!
    duno who da hell took tis pic...cnt see my aunt face inside...
    LOUSY camera girl....credit's to laihuiying!!! hahaha!!!!

    primary n high school matesssss......

    matessss



    the person i heart to most...

    love u 4ever...

    taaaadaaaahhhh..... my present...
    thanks 4 da present....ang pow....
    REALLY APPRECIATED IT!

    *ps1- dar dar....until today i havent receive my present lerh...whr's my ..... handbag??? LOL!!!
    *ps2- for u ppl information....i kinda disappointed that i received a 2nd-hand thingy for
    my present..all right i wont say wat it is & who....
    bt da person who gave me that u should knw tt vry well...
    actually to me... even if u dun giv me a present... im fine wif it...
    im happy at least u make ur effort to cum n bring ur heart to attend the party...thats all!


    ok....at d end of da day....sum of them stay back until midnight to countdown wif me....
    andddddddddddddd.................................
    im like below when da clock stop at 12am

    unglam-ness quote by laihuiying!

    2 comments:

    Winnie said...

    Coincidently found ur blog...so nice you still can gather with all the primary mates. Chiew Wan, Mei Tong, Ting Ting, you and so on...used to be friends yet so long never contact each other. You are so lucky Sok Kim!...All the best to you ya in ur future undertakings. If got PRIMARY MATES gathering...Please do remember to invite me ya^^..and Wendy also.

    Cheers,
    Winnie

    eLaiNe sK @ sOk KiM @ 淑琴 said...

    now v have facebook to let us keep in touch... dun worry wil inform u girls if v have gathering!