Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    =D

    well.. today kinda good mood....
    tts y.... I BLOG!!!!
    hmmm.... i private my blog lately... and.... quite alot frens ask me 'ei ei... y u block me from ur blog??'
    LOL.... even lai hui ying tag at my fb wall saying that i hate her...
    fine!!! i gotta open back but i'll open another one.... thats will be private wan... (when im free 1st)
    wahaha... hmmm...cos i wana blog abt my life... my family...my future... AND MY DAR!
    tis blog i'll only blog abt basic daily...can i put it like tis??
    ok... i have been vry bz since end of july till now...
    i got alot to blog... BUT I GOT NO TIME.... o i can say IM LAZY!
    wait 4 me... i promise i wil blog sikit sikit...
    =D
    thanks to those who concern me!
    love u to the maxxxsss!!!

    No comments: