Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 20, 2010

    NOBODY IS PERFECT!

    human being are meant to selfish... yeah... u and me are the same..
    we are selfish... and we like to pin-point other people's bad but not ourselves..
    is kinda sick of tis kinda feeling sumtimes... but cant blame...
    tis is human being natural....

    when u are pointing ur finger to other's ur remaining 3 finger is pointing back at u...
    do u realize it???

    tis means that when u are referring to other's.... u are also referring to urself...

    everyone have their own style... character but tis doesn't means that others can accept it...
    but u also cant expect the person change themselves in short term...

    AND who doesn't make a mistake right???
    but please bear on mind.... when u wan other people to respect u... u must learn to respect urself and others FIRST!

    don't always take things for granted!

    i post this because I AM SICK with sumbody in my company from other department...
    even he read this I ALSO DON'T CARE!
    because i want to let him know that....
    i talk to u in that way because u have make me really got pissed at u...
    u make me hate u... and dun want to work together with uuuu...
    u take things from granted and push all the blame to our department...
    and i thinks that i dun owe u an explanation... BECAUSE IS NOT OUR FAULT!
    I MORE LAZY TO TALK TO U... THAN U DO!
    go and complain to UR BELOVED BOSS WHATEVER U WAN!!!
    I DON'T HECK CARE!!!!

    10 months quickly pass...when i got my cert...
    i'll say BYEBYE! =PPPPP
    and don't need to see ur jerk face anymore!

    No comments: