Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 5, 2011

    4♥12♥2007 ~ 4♥12♥2011 4周年 4years anniversary

    Yesterday was our 4 years anniversary....
    I couldnt believe it...
    It's 4YEARS we have been together....
    I'm so happy!
    For the past few days, we argued a lot because of small matter and I underestimate him that he wont be preparing any surprise and no romantic for me!

    I shouldn't jump into conclusion so fast which is so unfair to him.
    Anyway, I'm sorry my ♥.

    BUT, on the day before the 4/12,
    we were actually together @ Walker's, The Zon for some supercars show.
    Guess what happened?

    When the clock strike at 12am, he didn't wish me "Happy Anniversary" or something!
    I got so mad and cried!!!
    LOL... i know it's funny but it's because I put a lot effort and made him a album that belongs to us!







    Then, I throw my anger on him again.
    I, then send him a message that I don't want to see him next day for celebration and I off my phone immediately after that.
    Until the next noon, he actually apology but I still feel so sad.
    How can he missed the clock strike 12am???!!!

    But anyhow,
    Don't take things for granted.
    I forgive him at the end.

    He came at fetch me at my house and before I go into the car,
    He said: Please take out all your heels behind my boot.
    Me: Do I still have heels in your boot? I thought I bring down before already?
    He: YEAH! Please go at the back there and see!
    Me: Don't want... You take down.

    Then he take a bouquet of roses! 9 stalks of purple roses!
    OMG! my favorite colour! Touched!!! really! =D






    We went to Gianni's an Italian Cuisine Restaurant and have our romantic dinner.

    The moment we entered the restaurant,
    I asked: You booked the whole floor just for us?
    He: NO!!!
    Me: But is only 2 of us.
    He: No! No! NO!
    Me: Ok! FINE! I take it that u booked the whole place.

    This is because the entire floor it's only 2 of us...
    LOL! I know it's funny, but it's looks so real =)
















    When I pass him the album I made.
    He read all the single words, after that I can see that he is touched and he give me a pity face that he is almost gonna cry...

    omg... couldn't believe it!

    but anyway,
    Thank you for the present and dinner and flower.
    I ♥ YOU, PIGGY! =D


    No comments: