Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 23, 2007

    ~~~SaLivAtE NiGhT~~~

    jasmine; xiao zhann; see yan; me
    hey people~~~~recently no time to update blog~~~busy with something~~~
    haihz~~~miss me???
    quite happy this few days~~~
    cos most of my friends is back at jb n ask me out!!!!
    MEANS....they didnt forget me!
    right??????
    haha...

    i kissed her!
    siyun...sihui...jasmine!
    they are back!last night went to salivate wif jasmine...eevonne...n....see yan!!!
    yeah that's right...
    we went clubbing!
    four of this clubbing kaki meet together!

    clubbing kaki
    hmm...oso with our boyfriends!
    each of us bring our boyfriend and have fun...
    even the time for us to club is short...
    but guyz....

    sexy sexy lady
    i really enjoy it!
    really!!!
    from the bottom of my heart!
    thanks mates!
    and lastly i really appreciate all my friends!!!
    either ex-schoolmates....or outside friends!
    as long as you people are my friends!
    *jasmine....bu zui bu gui ya!

    No comments: