Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 10, 2008

    to my 13ghosts fren!

    no point 2 update my blog liao...
    cos other than my best fren....
    no other ppl will view...
    mayb got other of my fren view it...
    bt no nobody leave a msg...
    hmm...duno y...
    quite sad tat our frenship bcum like tt..
    mayb she thinks tat i betray her...
    bt my girl....
    i really din betray u...
    mayb i hav hurt u....
    im sorry if i did tat...
    i really appreciate our frenship...
    other than u...i oso appreciate all my frens in 13ghosts...
    FRENS~~~~~
    if i done anything wrong tat hurt u all...
    im really SORRY...
    plz 4give me...

    2 comments:

    everything-under-the-sun said...

    yo gal~~
    leaving a msg here~~
    later u say i din visit~~hehezz

    sometimes frens like dis r meant to go, if until know, u guys have known each other for such a long time she still dun understand how much importance friendship is it to u~~

    can be frens la~~but juz dun get hurt like it is liao k~~

    eLaiNe sK @ sOk KiM @ 淑琴 said...

    hey babe!
    10s ya~~~
    i knw liao~~~
    :)
    miss u much~~~
    when u cuming bck jb???
    lolx~!