Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 31, 2008

    wat da hell!!!!

    wat the hell!!!
    wat's goin wif my mind???!!!
    as i know~~~
    i shouldnt think of u anymore~~~
    but...


    if u didnt view my profile...
    i think i wont be viewing urs too...
    n i wont b seeing she send i miss u comment to u!
    after reading her short comment to u...


    in my mind...
    im thinking she is ur gf???
    tis question keep pop-up in my brain!


    non-stop!
    day by day...
    hour by hour...
    minutes by minutes...
    second by second...


    i know got no right 2 stop u from dating wif other girl...
    but...



    i oso duno how 2 describe my feeling now...


    anyway...
    if u r dating wif another girl rite now...
    bless u~~~
    may she's ur princess~

    1 comment:

    everything-under-the-sun said...

    hey gal~~
    wats up?
    u sounds sad here~~~~

    i may not know what is happening tho, but let the past be the past k~~

    btw, our time clash larrr!!!!
    want to find a proper time to yam cha wid u n evon they all abit difficult lerh~~