Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 7, 2008

    my birthday cuming~~!!~!~!~

    im bored here~~~
    at my office~~~
    boss not in went showroom for meeting~~~
    jz finish my tasks~~~
    nth better to do~~~
    so..............?????
    blog!!!!!
    hey hey hey~~~
    buddies~~~
    my birthday cuming!!!!
    is on 24th May~~~~
    SATURDAY~~~~!!!!
    remember to wish me ya~~~~
    if not i will cry~!~!~
    :~~~~~(
    wahahaaha~~~
    :x

    wat i wan for my birthday~~~
    1) i wan my dar dar celebrate wif me~~~
    2) i wan my buddies celebrate wif me~~~wish me~~~
    3) i wan mum, sis, n bro to celebrate wif me~~~
    4) i wan dad 2 remember my birthday~~~(cos he wont remember it~~~kinda sad actually)
    5) i wan a wonderful...wild...enjoyable birthday celebration~~~
    6) i wan alot alot money~~~kena loteri, jackpot, earn o wat...wahahaha~~~
    7) i wan 2 stay young n pretty 4ever~~~wowowowow~~~~
    8) if can i wan slim down~~~wahaha~~~finally think of tt~~~:P
    9) i wan 2 stay wif dar dar 4ever~~his my guardian angel~~~
    10) summore wat i wan a???i wil update if i think wat else i wan~~~:P

    im greedy rite?
    bt im used 2 it~~~
    any1 surely hav alot things they wan~~~
    so im not da expected wan!

    remember wish me~~~~
    24th MAY~~~~

    No comments: