Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 13, 2008

    pissed off~!!!

    everybody surely have something that they dont really know as what i'm happen right now...
    do u guyz understand wat im blogging abt?
    is like tt..
    im having a little bit of short slight (i guess it spell it like tat)
    n i actually hav a spec wif me as it has power~~~
    n my eyes power is like nt more than 100...
    den actually i hate to wear spec!
    cos it looks stupid when im wearing it!
    so i decided to buy a pair of lenses~~~

    i made quite alot survey abt d price n brand tis few months!!!!
    n tis matter make me quite piss off!
    im not as patient like sumbody!
    so...i made my mind 2 ask my frens tt wearing lenses!!!
    den today i ask 1 of fren!
    she was like oh...u hav short slight merh?
    den i told her yeah~~~mayb she duno tat i hav it...so she's surprise..
    n i din say anything...
    after that i told her tt my power is not more than 100...
    den she told me tat if wearing lenses have to -25 den i was like ok...
    cos i really duno all tis...
    after that i ask her wat brand n whr she brought n da price~
    she recommand me a brand n seller~~~
    i vry appreciate it~~~
    as she giving me so much of information~~
    she told me she's buying rm100 n bt she recommand me another seller is much more higher price...
    i was like in my mind wat is she thinking abt~~~
    n i was so mad!!!! n piss off!!!
    she made me think tat she's so selfish!!!!
    those good thing she will keep it for herself n her best frens!
    im not worth 2 be her fren tis is wat i think now!

    everytime when i saw cheaper, better quality of legging, bags n watever i surely tell her...send her the link n everything~but she seems like not interested...
    i was like ok nvm~~~
    i buy it myself...
    but she ownz like to cum in front of me n say 'me n who n who together pre-order tis n tat'
    n she din ask whether i wan o not...
    i was like ok lo~~~
    im sad n angry~~~
    althought like tt i stil treat her as my good fren...
    but wat...
    she doesnt knw...
    every weekend...when i n dar plan 2 watch movie...
    i surely ask her n her bf to join us even fetch them
    everything i was like wil think abt her~~~
    n even i went bugis i oso ask her whether wan me 2 help her buy clothes...
    but does she think of me?
    im nothing to her~
    u know who u r~~~~
    u recall back!
    cnt recall?
    cum n ask me!

    No comments: