Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    im back~

    ok...im bck from MIA...
    to ET: no reasons y i wana temporary stop blogging...
    ^_^
    back to my im back from MIA
    i feel emo tis few days...
    i feel like kill myself right now or cry out loudly...
    no reason i duno y...y...y...
    everything was fine til monday...
    da minute i reach my office n on my pc...
    suddenly like tt...
    mayb is bcos i get bitten from my darling's doggie...without going to see doctor...
    so i stand sum chances to get 'feng gou zhen'
    ok watever...
    jz update sum schedule of mine...
    im quite bz...cos i might b taking a long long leave... n out to overseas...i duno whr...
    cos school holiday cuming so everywhr might b peak except my own sweet bedroom!
    so that i could rest awhile...i think i really need it...
    i think im over stress d....
    i even dream tt my current working company close down due to tis bad ecomony...
    omg...wat's da sign of da dream?
    mayb sounds funny to u ppl...but im kinda worry...cos i scare wil b true in my real life...
    cos i stil havent found my way/course tt i wana study..
    i told mummy abt it...she told me im over stress...
    den i told her to go chinese temple n ask god...
    hehe...sounds kiasu...bt i've change alot after i got tis job...
    i duno y...mayb is wat ppl call 'social knowledge' changed me from a happy-go-lucky person to unhappy-go-unlucky person?
    lolx!
    bt anyway...thanks to lai lai...cyan cum n ask me wat happen to me on msn during monday bt anyhow i din reply their msn...cos tt time i dun feel like talk to anyone abt myself....sorry girls...
    n to ET that tag on my cbox...i reply u above...sorry oso cos i keep sumthing inside my heart tt is inconvenient to post it here...
    ok...stop craps here! :P

    No comments: