Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 27, 2008

    thank you seraphina designer!!!

    hehe...i saw sera promote her job at her blog laz time....
    den i ask her to help me design something for my darling....
    paiseh lerh...designer...i got no ideal wat i wan in da design...
    so u have to work hard abit ya!!!
    hehe....due to i know her so many years n i like her design...
    like those she done 4 me b4 on our form 3 kerja kursus de decoration....
    so now i only nid to tel her my themes...
    den she Will design it 4 me...
    wahaha...she told me tt she might done today o tomorrow!!!
    woah!!! fast n efficient seh!!!!
    good recommended!!!
    hehehe...finally can have a peace of mind liao...
    cos i tot tt i wanna give up liao..due to da date is like reaching...
    den i nid to crack my brain n think wat to get 4 him....
    lucky she msn me today...
    nw everything is like settle til 7788...
    saturday meeting her den v go see da printing place...
    after that v go yamcha la!!!
    so girls!!! saturday yamcha deal????
    hmmm...ard 4sthg ok????at town area ok????
    tag me ya!

    No comments: