Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 2, 2008

    congratz lai lai

    big news big news!!!!
    lai lai kena select for hey gorgeous lerh!!!
    she called me da minute she receive call from mediacorp!!!!
    so happy 4 her...
    she told me she dun wana go at 1st...
    but laz she say she wana go liao!!!
    din waste our effort seh!!!!
    HAPPY!!!!
    she asked me to accompany her...
    but i cnt lerh...
    leave not approve....if approve i sure accompany her!!!!
    but nvm la...
    i ask sera accompany her!!!
    sera agreed!!!!
    hey frens...v muzz muzz 100% support lai lai tis time if she really get in!!!
    good luck ya!

    and another update is abt my fren tt stab to die on sunday...
    laz night i wentta da funeral...
    feel sad 4 him...
    went to his coffin n see him...
    his looks totally different from his actuall looks...
    n i hear da version of da story is like
    laz time da girl got 1 bf den oso stab oso die...
    den my fren is da 2nd 1...
    so da girl might knw who done it..
    n they macam like only steady almost 1 year o sumthing like tt...(not sure how long la)
    aiya...i duno wat they told me is true o nt...
    bt how tt wil find da killer soon!!!
    god bless!!!

    No comments: