Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 16, 2008

    daddy is awesome!

    laz night daddy cum n visit me!!!
    so happy!!! quite long time din see him since 2 mths ago~~~
    hmmm...as in my previous post...i mention that dad worry me take bike to work...
    he then now said that he wil giving me a CAR!!!
    woah....so happy...i tot that nxt month im going use my own money n pay 4 da car down payment...
    but now...thanks daddy!!!
    i duno when wil b dad able to pass me a car...but right now....
    I REALLY NEED A CAR!!!!
    cos today new custom offically in used!!!
    den buses roate n everything is changed!!!
    so confuse!!
    i duno whr to take bus from msia to sg...
    den no choice sit bike in....summore tis morning rain!!!
    >_<
    cyan said that she walk in speed summore have to walk like 20mins from da entrance in front of cs to reach da msia custom counter...
    so...i was like....WTF!!!!!!! !@@$@#$#@%$&%^*%&%#$%@#%$^%&
    ok....tonight after work...muz go survey survey den hav to make quick decision!!!
    so...2mr might ask mum fetch me to da place there 950 o 170 start their journey!
    i think sumhow...i might being to miss da old custom...
    even like is old n dirty......but...is better 4 me!!! i think not only me is like all ppl tt using it!

    No comments: