Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    disappointed~

    do sumone ever make u disappointed????
    i might made my family and even fren tis b4....
    how do u feel when sumbody that u r close make u disappointed?

    to that girl....i duno whether u wil b reading it o nt...
    u ask me countdown 2009 got any planning...
    i told u duno...
    and im saying that after i reach jb i will cal them n ask...i din even mention i wil cal bck u or anything...
    wan prove?i can print our conversation out...
    and....that night when yamcha...u saying tat i only playing wif my psp...
    do u ever think that b4 tis v hav at alot of yamcha session...BUT WHEN UR BF IS THERE...U ACT LIKE DUNO ME...u can treat me like that but y i cant?
    and u push everything to my bf side saying that he bu shuang u...bt wat u told them is different...
    and weiting matter....when u hav conflict wif her....i help u...confront her...scold her n watever i can do i do....
    but wat did u tel me...'dun let my bf knw that u knw'
    den?wat other ppl wil think of me? oklo...i'll b da bad person lo...
    u only wil say that i treat u not good...
    if im like wat u say...think back wat i have done for u ok!
    y i help u when u hav conflict wif weiting?
    when u say u wana change work...im free i can search internet n help u find...send all d link to u...
    ask u shopping when there's sales
    ask u go watch movie n everything....
    i do so much things 4 u is not i wan to get back anything...
    but at least u appreciate...
    u did that?
    if ya...u wont b telling them that our conflict and all is that night yamcha sokkim tis n that...
    den da bbq party sokkim tis n that....
    without saying that me hor....tis n that!
    den y dun u say that u say that me and my bf make that yamcha night situation awkward!
    say out la....let them knw...knw everything...
    ya...those word u saying to me is nt nice to hear u din mention....den u own saying me like is n like that!~

    i din talk to u laz night is bcos i duno wat to talk to u...
    like i said to u b4....y u always wan ppl to ajak u tis n that...y can u make da 1st move...
    make urself self-invited does not mean bad...at least other ppl knw that u'll b cumin over...
    but not doing nothing n wait....

    to jas, et and meitong...
    i think i hav sumthing that i muz tel u girl da true...
    at da 1st place....actually i promise u girl to join da kl trip...bt in d end i back out....
    is not that im goin wif my mum o who...is bcos...if i go...she oso go....da situation is like...
    do u girls get wat i mean?
    anyway sorry girls~

    lastly....
    我对你这给朋友很失望!

    No comments: