Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 7, 2009

    emoooooooo~~~~ >_<

    i duno y...im emo today...from da morning i woke up til now...
    sumbody told me sumthing....tts y im emo-ing....
    i was wondering y my life nowadays r so sux!
    and i did regret 4 wat i did to my own life at 2 years back then....
    time flies fast...2 years da matter hav past...n now only i realised i regret...
    i feel like crying...
    im survive like hell here...
    im regret 4 wat i did to myself~~~
    now...im working...n i got paid every mth n i could get everything i wan...and i got my darling wif me...
    if im not playful...if im mature enough to think by that time...i guess my life now would b different~~
    cos mayb now i stil got 1 year to graduate n get my degree....and i got higher pay 4 my future n i could get more things that i wan...and mayb i wont b patching up wif my darling now...
    speaking of him...i knw i knw...
    he adore me alot....i feel that...
    i could say he love me more than loves himself...(can i say like that?)
    so now...i treasure every moment wif him...cos i wana feel all his love towards me...
    and he made me feel secure n everything...
    so...now...i oso realise that my life couldnt able to move on if 1 day he leave me...
    but now...y am i regreting n i feel my life is sux...i couldnt explain y...
    but if i did not make mistakes 2 years bck...i would jz continue my studies and wait for my graduation day without him in my life...
    shit hell...i duno wat im i posting craping here...i jz duno...
    im mind damn freaking turning n turning thinking those silly stuff...
    im stress now...
    im emo now...

    if 1 day mayb few years...few months...few days...tomorrow o even today i leave without saying a single word....
    plz tel help me to tel him...n show him tis post...
    i leave is not bcos i dun love him anymore...
    i bcos im too stress n i duno how to face my future...
    i got not idea to choose which road....
    i really duno hw to carry on...
    anyhow...i wil love him til da laz breath of mine~

    No comments: