Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    new year bbq!!!

    ok...i skip my genting trip post 1st...cos et waiting to see our pics!!!!
    ok...tis is only few of da pic cos sum pics is in mt's cam...i try to take from them ya!!!
    laz night v went to eric hse count down year 2009....
    kitaro...mt...jas...eric...et...ahboon...me...dar...
    n...eric's parents!!!
    i guess they oso have fun!!!
    pic wil do da talking!

    me...ghost face?kekek...
    our food...da sambal make by eric's mum!...nice!!!thumb up!!








    fireworks








    look...wats inside her mouth...she gonna pass da lala in her mouth to eric..
    watch video below!




    yam seng session...

    ok....stop here...i'll post my genting trip next...
    now...i wana ciao liao!!!
    meet et n jas 4 movie!
    bye!

    No comments: