Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    • dun wish 2 comment anything...
    • im tired now
    • thank god my lady boss went down 2 showroom meeting...
    • so that i can sit n blog n play my psp!!!!
    • omg!!!
    • im bad rite?
    • working hours stil doing craps here~~~~
    • lolx~~~
    • but anyway....
    • im used to it!
    • even if my lady boss is standing next to me i oso blog!!!!
    • cos she's good!!!
    • but of cos i got my own limitation!!!
    • even if im blogging o chatting i sure i wil finish my task in time!


    • n my lady boss knws that v as young generation human beings
    • 24/7 online chatting, blogging n wat so ever to keep updating ourself~~
    • so she din even bother me as long as my job is done!
    • i even show her my frenster n facebook!!!!
    • lolx!!!


    • yeah!!!!
    • my both boss n lady boss vry good~~~
    • they are like my another daddy n mummy!!!!
    • n my lady boss is vry understanding!!!
    • she even knw that im moodly n sleepy 2day~~~
    • "elaine, y today u so moodly?"
    • i was like lolx!!!!
    • she can read my mind?
    • am i really emo 2day?
    • hope nope!
    • usually went she reach office i wil start talking n talking!!!
    • none stop talking!!!
    • mayb 2day i less talking so she feel it~~~
    • but anyway...
    • i feel all right cos dar dar love me!
    • :X
    • yeah!

    No comments: