Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 22, 2008

    Sorry quite a long time din blog~~~

    my mood is totally up-side-down~

    i duno hw 2 describe it~~~

    happen yesterday~

    remember i blog abt my dar dar's elder brother?

    yesterday i really cant stand him anymore n i confronted him!at the end im da get scolding~

    im so so so sad!

    1st call to his house phone:-

    Me: wei qi is da car at home?

    Elder Brother:yes la!y?

    Me:im going to take da car from u

    den he hang up my phone!

    when i reach his home i call again:-

    Me:i reach ur home

    Elder brother:im not free to go out now!sorry!

    hang up my phone again!

    i was like wat da hell~

    jz only outside he cnt cum out!

    fuck it off!

    nvm...den when to his mum stall n bring her sis bck 2 open da door 4 me..

    v reach his house again~

    go inside da living den saw da car key~

    he take out da alarm thing n throw it away in da dusbbin!

    he makes me mad n i confronted him!

    Me: whr's da alarm thing?(stil with nice tone)

    Elder Brother:I DUNO!THROW INSIDE DUSBIN!GO FIND URSELF!

    fuck hell man!

    ask me go 2 da dusbin n find it!

    Me:if u use ppl car until go unhappy den dun use!

    Elder brother:YALO!!!!i dun wan use d!

    ok 4gt it!

    ME: and if u tumpang at ppl's room so unhappy u cn move to living o other whr!

    den i really dun wish 2 c his stupid face i went out d!

    at nite~~~dar dar's elder sister talk to me

    ELder sis:shuqin u cnt say weiqi stay at weifung room if unhappy move out...

    my mind is thinking u think i wan 2 say tis kinda hurtful words ar!

    he force me to say it ok!if he din say those words to me i wil say tis word 2 him!

    Me:ya i knw i shouldnt say it!bt his attitude is really not good!

    elder sis:he is like that...he oso treat we all(means his whole family)like that.

    Me:paiseh lo!im not ur family!im jz a outsider!

    his elder sister nth to say!

    den i gt mad go home d!

    he quarrel wif dar dar n im da 1 who kena from him summore his family cnt understand me confront me pulak!

    damn stupid!n dar dar din speak for me!

    sitting there hear wats his sis saying on me!

    damn fuck hell!

    im goin 2 make u all say SORRY to me!

    im nt da 1 is wrong n im nt da 1 who started tis fight!

    he scold me shouting at me den i hav 2 take it down!i got no feeling rite!

    den now everybody think da im da bad one...black face!

    stupid dick!

    No comments: