Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    oh my!!!

    i feel not right!!!

    my nose seem 2 b so heavy!!!

    im having flu n cough!!!

    so sleepy actually!!!

    but gonna work oso!!!

    2day is my uncle's son 1 year old!!!

    actually gonna be back 2 kampung~~~

    but cnt make it~~~

    cos 2day working!!!so sad!!!

    den 2mr hatta go bck~~

    im so stuck!!!

    cos dar dar fren's wedding dinner is oso 2mr n is 2.00pm

    oh my....everything stuck on da middle!!!

    i can only choose 1...

    tts go bck 2 my kampung....laz visit is during new year....

    n i miss my grandparent so much!!!

    n sunday is father's day so i cn spend my time wif my grandpa!!!

    he's old now...i muz accompany him when he's still here!!!

    No comments: