Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 16, 2008

    wat a short weekend i have~~~ :(

    spent a little time wif dar dar~~~

    on sunday he went to his fren's wedding at 2.00pm~~~

    i gotta go bck 2 kampung KOTA TINGGI to visit my grandparent...

    they waited me so long 2 go bck~~~

    im happy to c them~~~

    missed da two elders so much!!!

    always wished they could stay at my house but they couldnt!!!

    so sad!!!

    i brought a small little thingy clothes for my 1 year old cousin~~~

    he's so cute~~~

    go bck in da morning n gotta get bck in da evening~~~

    feel like crying...cos cnt bear them my grandparent!

    from small to now i always hav da same feeling during cuming bck from there~~

    always gotta control my tears from dropping~~~

    yesterday i gave them a little bit a token to 'xiao shun' them~~

    even da money if nt as much as my daddy gave them bt at least i got my heart!!!

    wahaha~~~

    hope 2 visit them again in short time!!!

    i always appriciate them!!!

    not forgeting yesterday is also father's day!!!

    happy father's day!!!

    sorry dad!!!

    cnt make it 2 hav dinner wif u!!!

    i gotta work 2day so cnt stay so late tts y i didnt meet u!!!

    bt i brought sumthing 4 u!!!

    ask sis 2 pass it 2 u~~~

    hope u'll like it~~~

    even is nt ur fave colour!!!

    after my weekend den i cerita abit about tis morning~~~

    tis morning custom is packed wif alot alot alot ppl!!!

    da white card lane..PR n access is jammed!!!!

    omg!!!

    i used to it!!!

    but there's sum stupid r so STUPID!

    really STUPID!!!

    there's a guy Q-ing in front me...

    den suddenly his fren cum from other way n he gave his fren cut Q in front of him!!!

    i didnt say anything bt bhind me is a indian guy he scolded da guy's fren n ask him get out...

    bt he didnt!!!

    actually tis kinda matter v seed alot in custom...

    mayb its ok 2 let 1 person 2 cut in front u~~~

    bt da guy really makes me get mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    another of his fren cum again n he let him cut again!!!

    omg i was like wat da fuck!!!!!

    he's doesnt giv a damn ppl that bhind him!!!

    as if da custom is his grandpa wan!!!

    den i get mad n scold 3 of them!!!

    i was like 'wat the fuck'

    'stop giving ur frens 2 cut Q ok'

    'as if u ppl wana work n other doesnt!'

    'if u all scare late 2 work den nxt time wake up earlier n cum n Q bt nt cuts other ppl Q'

    den 1 of his fren turn at me n scolded me 'stop kao beh kao bu'

    i really get mad i think i nearly walk in front him n cuts his Q....

    if is like tt den i think im nt wrong if i stand in front him!!!

    den bhind me was like scolding him n make me cool down!!!

    n do u all knw tt when reach tis guy who scolded me turn 2 insert da access card.....

    damn funny lo!!!!

    wahaha!!!

    i duno tt he 4get 2 bring his access card o passport...

    den he turn back!!!

    den i laugh bck at him n shouted him vry good 'huo gai'

    den he scold me kanasai...

    den i was like kanasai?u cnt sai?

    wahaha~~~

    all da ppl there is laughing at him n pointing at him!!!!

    vry good for tis ppl!!!

    I PRAY 2 TO GOD TT MAKE SURE 3 OF U GET LATE FOR WORK EVERYDAY!!!

    mayb im evil!!!

    but they are evil then me!!!

    lolxxxxxx!!!!!

    No comments: