Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    happy birthday girlzzz...!!!!

    1st of all...i wana wish my frenzzz who their birthday falls on 11 October...
    i actually got 4 frens that i know falls their day same...
    due to my late post....so happy belated birthday girlz!!!



    sera...my besties!!!


    jia li...my 2ndary fren!

    and lastly...to e twins! both of them are my 1st frens in my NS do they look alike?

    ok...after da wishes...
    nxt to the celebration...
    celebration for sera birthday is totally AWESOME!
    v got 2 session of calebration...
    noon n night...
    i dun da copy of the pic that v took...
    but i will get it asap form sera ya!!!!
    i PROMISE i wil upload once i get it ya!
    so if u wana see sum of da pic 1st cn go to sera....elsie...lai lai blog...cos pic taken from their cam!
    ends here...cos working now...damn busy

    No comments: