Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    moody!!!

    i mention abt my previous 2 post im goin to kl rite...
    darn!
    cnt go liao...
    my leave cnt approve due to fucking account closing...
    i really sick of this stupid account stuff....
    really making me crazy...
    even if i finish my closing i oso cnt take my leave nxt mth...
    i only can get my leave during dec...
    y ar...
    i lazy to talk abt...
    i tot of goin kl go discuss wif my dad abt i nid sponcer to go vacation during new year...
    den go shopping....go see my grandma....go eat nice n famous food....go work wif daddy...go meet my frens....so here n there i wan!!!
    BUT!!!! all gone!!!!!
    i plan all my schedule once my dad ask me to go...
    i even told dar dar wat i wil b buying for him!!!
    haihsss...laz night was talking to my dad abt tis news...
    he is kinda dissapointed
    >_<
    so gonna replace him a meal when he back on tis weekend...
    so excited to see him when he's back!
    he reach here on friday...i thinking of wana ask him to hav dinner asap when he reach but friday i scare im late...so might be saturday but i scare dar dar wil b late cos of custom jam on sat!
    cos i wana bring my darling to meet my dad...hehez....if i make it on sunday den like abit wana pay more my money as my sis oso wil b bck for her sem break...if she cum bck meet i gonna pay 4 another person liao lo...
    over budget...lolx!!!! told my mum abt it...she say im 'kiam siap' but is like....cnt blog here...
    cos sis wil cum n see...if say her bad words...she will knw
    :P

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    idiot...belanja also cannot...so kiam siap...dont ask me belanja next time :P

    eLaiNe sK @ sOk KiM @ 淑琴 said...

    idiotic u lagi kiam siap than me lo!!!
    go kl oso din buy anything for me!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    what u want me to buy oh...i wear one u also cannot wear...i use one u also dont like
    ur taste always found in sungei wang...i dont go there de leh and i dunno how to go there too