Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    wanted list on 8th october 2008

    due to my lady boss went to seminar n she hatta leave early....
    im blogging while doing my tasks!
    n im listing my wanted list right now...
    hehez...im a greedy girl i know...
    i got alots of stuff in my wanted list...
    but now in my mind only hav this 4 stuff...
    due to im too crazy abt this 4 rite now...


    I phone

    cos my se w880i old liao...i scare it suddenly pass away... so im gonna spare 1 1st....and actually im not that interested in this iphone...main point is da typing msg there...i tried to use this iphone b4...i feel is quite hard for me at da msg part cos its icon is smaller than my fingers....so after i tried that im not even consider it liao but hor...thanks to my dear darling lo!!! say im 'or-bit' den okla...to prove to him im not...so i take tis phone larh...n im asking my god-father to supp a singtel line to me so that i get tis phone is like FOC...might be like paying SGD 80 to 150 to get da phone but mayb my god-father wil like pay for me when v go register together so im ok larh...cos no need take out so much money...den im only paying 4 da line monthly like SGD 8+.++ included talk time, sms, broadband n so n so....so might b worth la...monthly SGD 8+.++ for so many function!



    LV Handbag
    so da reason i wana get tis bag is blogged at da link below...review it ya if u 4got!
    http://life-full-of-up-n-down.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-wana-buy-handbags.html
    dar say he wil b buying it 4 me...but stil it included in my wanted list cos i havent receive da item! hehez!!!


    Sony VAIO Lappy PINK
    reason of buying tis lappy is i saw my fren brought it.... and i think is nice man... PINK... actually im more prefer purple colour cos is my fave but dun hav...black n white is too common colour cos everyone is using it...so im taking PINK...dar dar ask me to buy tis 1st only da nxt is da below item cos im bloody bored if i stay over at singapore due to i got nth to do...if i got tis i den i can online liao when im staying in singapore....

    Olympus Stylus 1050 SW

    after all above... my last is tis larh...sorry cammy...gonna place u to d last cos in tis time i got digital cam liao...is from my god-mother....but it function is kinda limited....so when i got tis...im gonna 'kuasa' da old 1 to my brother...haha...im evil i know...but i dun need so much cam i think...so giv it to him i know he wil use it when he need it...tis cam feuture is quite awesome i tell u... hehez.... it function included:-
    SHOCKPROOF (5ft.)
    WATERPROOF (10ft.)
    FREEZEPROOF (14°F/-10°C)
    TAP CONTROL
    FACE DETECTION
    microSD ADAPTER (MASD-1) INCLUDED - support 4GB or higher memory card
    another reason i wana get tis cam is sumtimes im pretty clumsy person.... i will not proposly abuse it so da shockproof cn help it wont die if i mis-throw it when im angry....waterproofing is bcos im crazy abt 'pulau' vacation so after im bck let me show off sikit when im snookering in da sea...freeze function? hmm...see whether im goin london nxt year o nt la...o whether im dad willing to sponcer me to japan during CNY...hehe....

    n not 4getting tat traveling to other country is oso 1 of my wanted list...
    1st is to japan
    2nd is to europe side
    3rd is us
    and 4th is aus



    so hah....
    tis is my currently wanted list....
    i know it cost me a bomb...
    when u start cum out and work...
    ur demanding wil becum more and more and more n tis wil b da expensive wan...
    i jz wana pamper myself wil all this stuff after i work for so long...so i will think that i work all tis while is worth!
    jz say im greddy and showing off larh...i dun care...
    hehez....
    as long as im happy den ok la!
    while i blog tis post im smilling to myself n dreaming like a crazy girl!

    No comments: