Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    lai lai and ting ting

    da 1 wif no hole in da middle is mine n another one is lai's one!

    mine iced lemon tea n lai's hot tea....
    lai lai wif our donut n me with FOC donut!!!i'll poke ur eyes wif my donut if u make me angry!
    ting ting's donut!!!! so sweet of her...sharing her donut wif me!!!

    im so so so sorry readers!!!!!

    im too lazy to blog on da weekend~~~

    so let me hav a short post since im at my office now!!!

    saturday meet lai lai n ting ting at bugis!!!!

    yahoooooo!!!!!

    to b true la people~~~~

    july n august month i din really go shop....

    so i decide to go in singapore earlier....

    hmmm.....v set time meeting at 1.30pm....

    but im reaching like around 11sumthing to 12.00~~~~

    so i do my shopping alone at bugis street!!!!

    shopping alone is actually quite nice!!!!

    n i brought 1 watch.....1 hat....and 4 pieces of "boyfriend' shirt for myself!!!

    omg~~~~i din notice tat i buy all same kinda clothes!!!!

    nvm....i like it!!!!

    wahahaha~~~i'll upload da pic when im bck jb!!!!

    den 1sthg meet lai lai....

    ting ting is LATE!!!!!

    ok watever....im rather she's late than she aeroplane me!!!!kekekeke.....

    den ting bring us to j.Co donut....

    OMG!!!!those donut so nice!!!!!!!!

    their outlooks quite looks like those selling at big apple....

    anyway thanks to ting ting!!!!

    i like da place there....

    so comfortable so nice!!!

    hey miss lai hui ying!!!! IM NOT AN ASS ok!!!!

    i promise i promise i'll take my leave off ok!!!!

    n u muz bring me around NUS if not i poke u wif da donut!!!!

    kekeke!!!!

    hope to chill wif u guyz soon!!!!

    missssss u all alot!!!!!

    and not forgeting da so sweet of miss lai....

    she actually help me to collect sum boucher for further my studies as i told her i still duno wat course im interested....

    so touched u know....n i din know that she actually remember i wat told her!!!!

    i really like her larh!!!!

    IM SO HAPPY!!!!!

    hey faster plan another time v go chill out again den v craps...v bitch n camwhore alot alot pics!!!

    No comments: