Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 8, 2008

    shocked new!

    yesterday jas called me on my sg num...

    she was asking 'SOKKIM!!!!where r u???!!!'

    she told me miss tiang dad pass away...

    i was like so shocked...wat happen to her dad?

    den she told me her dad sick den pass away...

    actually i din hear anything abt her dad was sick b4....

    n i called miss tiang after work...

    she cried on da phone....i know she's very very very sad....

    she keep saying her dad left her...dun wan her d....

    at the time i was in da mrt heading back..

    i control my tears drop downward cos i feel like crying out 2gether if her...

    duno y i got tis sudden feel....

    but i have told her dun cry...if her dad know o see she is so sad her dad will worry abt her...

    ask her to be strong....

    hopefully she will lead her life back like last time after this...

    miss tiang...gotta be strong ya....ur dad will bless u bcos u r his good girl in his heart!

    i will pay a visit on her tomorrow noon wif ting ting...

    No comments: