Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    she's a BITCH

    is kinda sad n angry tis morning~~~

    early in da morning quarrel wif him....

    is actually v quarrel abt sum other girl....da girl is actually both of us knw~

    all right i'll type her name here or else...my reader wil ask me who's that....

    HER NAME: WEITING...(see yan...i guess u oso dislike her like me)

    she is VERY VERY VERY KAYPOH! i really cnt stand her~~~

    actually i boh song her very long ago d~~~i jz din sound out...

    laz time during im still using digi prepaid i quarrel wif her once bcos of our terms of payment..n she was saying that i dun understand her tis n that....she summore say my bf vry understand her den tis n that...sounds like making me jealous or she's trying to make me n him quarrel....ok...fine lets tis b da past....

    den 2day wat things she do to let me so angry abt her...

    some of u might knw that my bf quarrel wif his good buddy b4 tis n until now havent make up...

    n those both guyz quarrel is none of tis girl business...she was like telling da whole world abt it...

    i got no ideal hw she knw abt it...but dar dar say is one of their fren told her...

    ok fine....since she knows den keep her mouth shut la....but in fact she did not....

    wat da fuck she wana do tis....

    wat da advantages she got by telling da whole world abt tis???

    hav she ever thought of other ppl?

    she telling da whole world ppl n da whole world ppl oso cum ask tis n tat....

    is vry sick to explain n explain again....

    i knw some might be wana help these 2 guyz to patch up....but is kinda sickening...go everywhr...anywhr everybody is asking abt it~~~

    and y is tis connected to me n him having quarrel tis morning?

    i told him that im gonna confront her 2nite den he was kinda fierce n told me why are u so kaypoh...go n pick fight wif other ppl....

    wat da fuck man...who is da 1 who started all tis?

    y is she so kaypoh to tel da whole world abt it?

    quarreling wif frens seems to her is like vry 'yao yeng'(means chio or sumthing like 'gou li') har? is she one of thier girlfriend o wat? -NO!

    ya....to him im da KAYPOH wan!!! but not her!

    im da one always wrong....how would u feel if ur boy shouting at u over a girl who just a fren to him o over a girl is actually kaypoh abt his life?

    inside me was cry like bloody hell...but my tears didnt cum out from my eyes~

    i wont care he wil scold me o wat o anything....

    when i say I WILL GO CONFRONT HER DEN I MEAN IT!

    i will confront her juz BY TONIGHT!

    and NOTHING & NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM WAT IM DOING!

    nth only tis matter others oso da same!

    No comments: