Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 4, 2008

    tag me!!!!

    this morning i read ting ting's blog....

    she blog sumthing like this:-

    i notice i do have a boring life .

    work+friendship+lurve.

    is true that i no longer had great friends around me now.

    friends that had been as truthful as what it use to be over at sec school .

    it show how pathetic life could be.

    from great friends who stay over at each other house.

    friends who actually share your joy and sorrow each time you needed them.

    and now everything seems to be pure craps.

    i wish to add on sumthing in it...

    i have tis feeling long time ago ever since 200 years ago after graduate from my form 5?

    i guess so...

    my frens...used to be my everything...n after my graduate they seem like not my everything...

    i duno y...

    at 1st i admit that i always wan them to take da 1st move to contact me...

    but if my fren understand me enough i guess they wil know im not that kinda person will take da 1st step...

    im not trying to hint them anything by posting tis post...

    if i do really want to do tis i think i have done it like 200 years ago???

    and 1 day got 1 of my fren he/she apporch me in my msn n v hav a nice chat...

    he/she asked me abt wat i hav post in my bloggie...

    n i told him/her everything

    he/she advised me helped me solve my problem n i hear wat he/she said...

    he/she asked tell me to take da 1st step by contacting my frens...

    and now wat im going to tel him/her that sorry....i have tried....

    but seem like nothing happen...

    i tried to contact them but none of them are seem like to be free...

    but i always hear from other ppl mouth by saying they always together go here n there...

    meet n gather around...

    i know i know....

    i have been left out...

    each time when i heard other ppl mention abt them...i ownz will think back of schooling days...

    da days v help each other in homeworks...study together...gossip together...skip class together...

    recess together...hang around at malls after school...buy da same item to let other ppl know that v r besties...

    but now...seems like im all alone...

    ALONE!!! >_<

    how would u ppl feel if 1 day tis have happen to u?

    n i would like to let u all know i got 1 this fren...

    she only wil cum to me when she cnt find HER BESTIES...

    i know i cnt force them to name me as their besties....

    but do u know how i feel?

    when each time she cum to me n i was so happy...happily hang out wif her...

    n da nxt day o nxt week i called her...sms her...she doesnt reply a single words to me...

    n in da end i only know that she's wif her BESTIES by her other fren's message!

    omg...i duno how to describe my feeling by da time...

    all i can say is inside my heart is like crying so loudly...da blood bleed so heavily~~~

    all tis i kept inside my heart til 2day...

    after reading ting ting's blog...

    i cnt stand it anymore...i cnt stand those pressure that keep pushing me down to da lowest part of my heart or i can say those issue that i keep inside my heart all this while juz to prevent quarrel with her n them...

    thats all...

    thanks to ting ting bcos of her blog i decide to post tis...

    thanks to him/her that advised me to make da 1st move...he/she make me appriciate all i have now... (u know who u r...sms me o pm me in my msnif u read tis...dun tag here...i dun wish to let other ppl know u r...later they ask u alot question...hehez)

    thanks to my family for understanding me...

    thanks to my dearest him to keep accompany me n share my ups and down....

    thanks to my frens that when ur besties is not around at least u all still know im here n ask me out...

    thanks to everything i have~~~

    n thanks to those who read my blog...

    please leave a tag at my cbox to let me know u all care for me...

    PLEASE!!!!i beg u!!!!

    >_<

    -end-

    No comments: