Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 13, 2008

    random

    wat i wana blog abt 2day?

    me myself oso duno~~~

    nowadays da custom is freaking JAM!!!

    sumtimes im was thinking y am i selling myself to singapore juz 2 get da pay of double, x2?

    wats in my mind nw is im not goin to sell myself to singapore for da rest of my life~~

    i wil quit my job once i found wat im interested wif n im goin to study for it!

    by this time im still nt sure which path i should choose for...as i dun wan 2 regret in future!

    daddy n mummy keep asking me go bck to study bt those courses they asking me to which is im freaking hate!!!

    so....im stil seeking mine by myself~~~

    i know i know~~~ my youth wont laz 4ever~~~but i really dun wish to waste my time...my money o my family money....

    i notice that sumbody is doing sumthing behind my back...i know!!! where i belongs!!!

    n im gonna tell da person here that dun try to do sumthing funny behind my back~~~

    as if i duno wat u r doing! the more u dun wana let me to know da more i will know...

    as wat i say....ur ppl wil tel me wats going on!

    who do u think u r~~~n stop scamming in my blog!!!

    THIS IS MY BLOG!

    IF U HATE ME DEN DUN EVER CLICK ON MY LINK!

    u dun cum here n tag n typing craps here! by saying those sweet words! i wont take in!

    n at outside u r different kind! i see ur true colour ok!!!

    jz get out of my life!!!

    leave urself or i wil get my broom n chase u out!

    *p/s:- if da person terasa den might be da person who terasa!

    No comments: