Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 4, 2008

    randomly

    yo!

    gonna update my blog now~~

    last saturday din go anyway...

    stay at home n watch DVD~~~

    me n him stil got alot to catch up~~~

    n siyun is back from KL for 2 days~~~

    actually is meeting her to club but...

    too bad din get to meet her....

    cos i hurt my back~~~omg....is so painful!!!!

    sorry girl~~~din mean to put u aeroplane!!!

    promise meet u up next time when u're back!

    den sunday i woke up around 12sthg?

    yeah!!!i woke up in da noon!!!

    damn tiring u know!!!

    as usual he wil cum over n wake me up!

    if he did not i think i will sleep until nobody business~~~

    he drag me out of my bed n force me to brush teeth wash face...

    after that he start planning our date!

    yeah~~~so thoughtful ya!

    he planned to go cs to download new psp game n watch movie~~~

    den he go home n bath n i oso go to bath~~~

    den v go cs is like hmmm.....1.40pm?

    reach here 2oclock...

    1st thing we do is go to get tickets for movie!

    actually plan to hav batman....but full house d~~~

    den v choose red cliff part 1(ci bi)

    is related to chinese ppl history during dinasti han? i guess is like tt...

    damn movie is nice!!!

    ya....after v get our ticket v went to hav our meal! breakfast + lunch?

    lolx! went to KIM GARY!!!! kekeke...

    i like da food there!!! n v go free sandwich!!! cos i hav da member card!!!

    both of use is like damn full!~

    gotta meet ting awhile!!!

    ting ting...her niece...her sister n her bf!!!

    so cute la her niece~~~

    after meal go to shop....i only got myself a pair of earing!

    if u all understand me enough....u all will knw tt is not enough 4 me!!!

    but really din c anything nice there!!!

    after movie den go home lo~~~

    oh ya....nearly forgot that i meet shao yi n his wife n ahsan they all...

    they went to watch the mummy...gonna ask them nice o nt...

    den v oso meet eric during v going to car park....he told me tt jas...meitong n others is at coffee bean....

    actually is quite sad to hear tt...

    cos they have not asking me out for age...

    on da way out from cs car park...saw my hao jimui....lolx!!!

    n not forgeting that chat wif seeyan on saturday at msn~

    nice to hear that she's fine!

    -end-

    No comments: