Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 1, 2008

    tadaaaaaa....

    2day is 1st August ya!

    is our missy LAI HUI YING big day!!!

    HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ya!


    hey miss lai....tis post is specially for u ok~~~

    let me wish u 1st...

    all da best in ur future girl!!!

    actually i got alot of stuff wana tell u...

    but i think is better to tell u personally than post it here!!!

    anyway is great to got ur call last night b4 12.00am....

    sorry to hear abt wat u told me laz night....

    i hope u r fine right now..

    dun be sad...

    im here for u and im ready to lend my ears n shoulder to u...

    u r da girl who safe me when im down n stop me to think too much abt wat i have told u last time...

    now is time to me to repay u (can i put tis word like tt? im not sure)

    by the way...i guess both of your them wan u 2 be happy n carry on ur life wif great time!

    dun let them to worry abt u girl...

    they will bless u...

    i'll stop here 1st...

    so do call me when u need sumone...even in future!

    muakiesssss!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!!!!

    ^_^

    No comments: